Sunday, October 16, 2011

Moab


This was our view for three days in Portal RV Park in Moab, Utah, just two miles from the entrance to Arches National Park.   We pulled out and hooked up the car, and I snapped the second shot just before leaving.  I could have spent one more day, and gone on a tour with an ATV, but Clem was not so interested!  I think the next time through this part of the country....or perhaps YET on this trip.....I will send him off to play golf and go myself!!    Moab has become a paradise for off road adventurers, and of course hikers.  We took a little walk around before leaving, and came across two men loading their ATV's onto a trailer bed, and I said it looked like a lot of fun, to which one commented, it is a blast!  The other, a fair amount older than we, by the way, said there were so many off road trails, you had to go!

We chose the parks to visit that were on our route this time, but you could spend a month touring Utah!  We will hit the rest on another trip through.

No comments:

Post a Comment